500 images in my portfolio !! Yay !!! :)
Six months of work on microstock - and half a thousand works online :)
I started to do more vector work lately and often try to fill portfolio.
Choose different themes - so fun to work with.
Many of the works are sorted by collections.
Very soon going to download several tens patterns - I liked to create them, and I think that they may be useful to someone.
The main thing in our business - the presence of time to work and lack of laziness :)
Photo credits: Alisen.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience