500 images in my portfolio !! Yay !!! :)
Six months of work on microstock - and half a thousand works online :)
I started to do more vector work lately and often try to fill portfolio.
Choose different themes - so fun to work with.
Many of the works are sorted by collections.
Very soon going to download several tens patterns - I liked to create them, and I think that they may be useful to someone.
The main thing in our business - the presence of time to work and lack of laziness :)
Photo credits: Alisen.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror