500 images online - time to celebrate! - Dreamstime
Now the 500th picture has been accepted. Funny though that they're brick walls, because I never thought I would take pictures of them -because there are already thousands on DT. But mine are different - nicer - at least that's what I think ;)
I really haven't got much time for my photography but I take the time whenever I can - the issue always was: What reason do you have to take photos - whom do you want to show your pics - how can you make a bit of money out of it??? With microstock I did find a purpose and suddenly the learning curve skyrocketed - man did I know nothing and I thought I know it all! Honestly, I'm not getting rich with this (yet) but more and more often I receive my 100$ checks and can justify why I'm buying this gear or spending again time in the Botanic Gardens in Sydney. So everyone who thinks: What the heck am I going take photos in a year or so - believe me - there is always something and you can always try to do it better against that fantastic competition we have here on DT.
Photo credits: Martingraf.
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted