500 Images uploaded since 26th May 2009.
My first image was accepted by Dreamstime in May 2009 and about 8 months later with much effort I have reached 502 images today. Although my earnings are around $250 I spent that amount replacing one Nikor macro lens [ second hand at that ]. But I treated my Dreamstime work as a tutorial in photography learning from rejections although sometimes being depressed by the shortcomings of my submissions.
I studied the work of successful members and being interested in politics and economics learned to focus the subject matter of many of my images on these subject areas. The recession has offered lots of ideas in relation to budget cuts and economic problems. Below are a few images in these subject areas:
The election soon to be held in the UK is turning on the speed of cutting government debt.
Greece and Ireland are examples of countries where salaries are being cut; which country will be next ?
Another approach was finding a large gold key which generated a number of images along the lines of key to riches.
People getting on in years think of raising money by taking loans secured on equity in their homes.
Happy Easter to all at Dreamstime and thank you for your support and encouragement. David.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People