The 500 milestone!
Anyway, for two months work, I feel proud of my accomplishment and I wanted to share with you my joy and also some of my images that were not yet promoted or presented in my other blog articles so that I'll give them all equal chances for a sale :))
For the year to come I want to get my portfolio at around 2000 images and increase my "downloads per image" value to a minimum of 4% ... and if one year from now on I achieve these numbers I'll be satisfied ... small baby steps I say!
Photo credits: Andra Mohorea.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.