The 500 milestone!
Anyway, for two months work, I feel proud of my accomplishment and I wanted to share with you my joy and also some of my images that were not yet promoted or presented in my other blog articles so that I'll give them all equal chances for a sale :))
For the year to come I want to get my portfolio at around 2000 images and increase my "downloads per image" value to a minimum of 4% ... and if one year from now on I achieve these numbers I'll be satisfied ... small baby steps I say!
Photo credits: Andra Mohorea.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!