500+ online, 50%+, Editor's Choice!
Big day today! I started the week at 405 photos after two plus years. As of today, I now have 509! In addition, I'm finally over a 50% acceptance ration for the first time. The best part, though, was having this photo selected as an Editor's Choice selection - my first!
It may not seem like that big a deal, but it's very exciting as I never really thought I'd get one selected. It's good to see that is has been a good couple of days for several other people as well.
Congratulations to Creepers888 , Bendao and Irisangel!
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite