500+ online, 50%+, Editor's Choice!
Big day today! I started the week at 405 photos after two plus years. As of today, I now have 509! In addition, I'm finally over a 50% acceptance ration for the first time. The best part, though, was having this photo selected as an Editor's Choice selection - my first!
It may not seem like that big a deal, but it's very exciting as I never really thought I'd get one selected. It's good to see that is has been a good couple of days for several other people as well.
Congratulations to Creepers888 , Bendao and Irisangel!
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips