500+ online, 50%+, Editor's Choice!
Big day today! I started the week at 405 photos after two plus years. As of today, I now have 509! In addition, I'm finally over a 50% acceptance ration for the first time. The best part, though, was having this photo selected as an Editor's Choice selection - my first!
It may not seem like that big a deal, but it's very exciting as I never really thought I'd get one selected. It's good to see that is has been a good couple of days for several other people as well.
Congratulations to Creepers888 , Bendao and Irisangel!
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip