500+ online, 50%+, Editor's Choice!
Big day today! I started the week at 405 photos after two plus years. As of today, I now have 509! In addition, I'm finally over a 50% acceptance ration for the first time. The best part, though, was having this photo selected as an Editor's Choice selection - my first!
It may not seem like that big a deal, but it's very exciting as I never really thought I'd get one selected. It's good to see that is has been a good couple of days for several other people as well.
Congratulations to Creepers888 , Bendao and Irisangel!
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media