500+ online, 50%+, Editor's Choice!
Big day today! I started the week at 405 photos after two plus years. As of today, I now have 509! In addition, I'm finally over a 50% acceptance ration for the first time. The best part, though, was having this photo selected as an Editor's Choice selection - my first!
It may not seem like that big a deal, but it's very exciting as I never really thought I'd get one selected. It's good to see that is has been a good couple of days for several other people as well.
Congratulations to Creepers888 , Bendao and Irisangel!
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience