500 online ... Happy day
It has been an interesting journey but am now proud to say that I have 500 online. It has been a great process of learning what is deemed of sufficient quality and relevant to the market. I have some early macro images of the usual bugs and bees that certainly aren't the big sellers but as I enjoy those I still take them for myself and not dreamstime (which I'm learning is totally acceptable). My most successful images as it turns out are those that I've taken while on work trips and happened to have my camera at the time.
My stats are 419 sales, average monthly uploads are 20, acceptance just over 50 (which is improving after some low quality image bulk upload at the very start)
1 level 5 (from comp)
3 level 3
18 level 2
168 level 1
310 level 0
I hope to get many more images online while learning more on composition, quality and sales potential. I am very glad to have a day job but this is a very enjoyable pursuit for me so thank you dreamstime and to this online community!
Photo credits: Bevanward.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror