500 photos online
Finally, after a year "hard work", my approved photos reach 500. I still remember that in the first months, submitted a lot of photos and got almost half of them rejected, I didn't even understand why they were rejected.
But experience is a cumulative process, after one year, I'm really happy that my photography skills are improved and also earned some money, although it's not much. :)
Hope everyone will get what he/she want, not in "dream time" but in dreamstime :)
this 500th photo is:
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking