500 photos online
Finally, after a year "hard work", my approved photos reach 500. I still remember that in the first months, submitted a lot of photos and got almost half of them rejected, I didn't even understand why they were rejected.
But experience is a cumulative process, after one year, I'm really happy that my photography skills are improved and also earned some money, although it's not much. :)
Hope everyone will get what he/she want, not in "dream time" but in dreamstime :)
this 500th photo is:
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media