500 photos online
Finally, after a year "hard work", my approved photos reach 500. I still remember that in the first months, submitted a lot of photos and got almost half of them rejected, I didn't even understand why they were rejected.
But experience is a cumulative process, after one year, I'm really happy that my photography skills are improved and also earned some money, although it's not much. :)
Hope everyone will get what he/she want, not in "dream time" but in dreamstime :)
this 500th photo is:
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama