500 photos online
Finally, after a year "hard work", my approved photos reach 500. I still remember that in the first months, submitted a lot of photos and got almost half of them rejected, I didn't even understand why they were rejected.
But experience is a cumulative process, after one year, I'm really happy that my photography skills are improved and also earned some money, although it's not much. :)
Hope everyone will get what he/she want, not in "dream time" but in dreamstime :)
this 500th photo is:
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images