Wow, I had my 500th sale today. It's funny that it happened to be this one, Celebrating 50 years. Today I am celebrating 500 downloads.
My first image went online Jan. 15, 2008
The image with the most downloads is
After only 3 and a half months. I am thrilled and I think I finally may have gotten an idea of what will work for me, it is the image and illustration compositions that seem to get the most attention and the images created with my own adobe brushes created from images of flowers and designs created over the years. If you would like to know how to make your own brushes, please check out my blog on this subject for the easiest way to do that. Thanks for reading this blog and a big Thank you to Dreamstime, this is without a doubt the best micro stock site around.
Photo credits: Irisangel.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?