Wow, I had my 500th sale today. It's funny that it happened to be this one, Celebrating 50 years. Today I am celebrating 500 downloads.
My first image went online Jan. 15, 2008
The image with the most downloads is
After only 3 and a half months. I am thrilled and I think I finally may have gotten an idea of what will work for me, it is the image and illustration compositions that seem to get the most attention and the images created with my own adobe brushes created from images of flowers and designs created over the years. If you would like to know how to make your own brushes, please check out my blog on this subject for the easiest way to do that. Thanks for reading this blog and a big Thank you to Dreamstime, this is without a doubt the best micro stock site around.
Photo credits: Irisangel.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project