500 Sales on my birthday
Well, not quite 500 sales on my birthday but yesterday (15th May) was my birthday and I had my 500th sale. In total over the day I had six sales and have seen an increase in the sales per day since DT made the changes to the 2012 levels.
I have been running with a downloads per image of >1 for a while now and yesterday also took me to a point I hadn't reached before of 1.11 - meaning that for every one of my 453 images on line I had sold 1.11.
I know there are lots of threads about milestones and hope you won't mind me posting my little story here too.
Photo credits: Mark Eaton.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster