500 Sales Thanks to the DT Community!
In May of 2011 I bought my first camera! I was so excited to start shooting photos so I could upload them on DreamsTime. DreamsTime is my favorite micro stock agency that I'd been using to purchase photos for projects at the ad agency I work at. But like most people, I didn't realize that even with a decent camera you still need to understand the science of photography AND upload images that have marketability. So everything I uploaded at the beginning was soundly rejected! What do I do now! Well, I found the forum here on DT and started my research. I also took very seriously what the reviewers were telling me in the rejection process.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget