500 Sales Thanks to the DT Community!
In May of 2011 I bought my first camera! I was so excited to start shooting photos so I could upload them on DreamsTime. DreamsTime is my favorite micro stock agency that I'd been using to purchase photos for projects at the ad agency I work at. But like most people, I didn't realize that even with a decent camera you still need to understand the science of photography AND upload images that have marketability. So everything I uploaded at the beginning was soundly rejected! What do I do now! Well, I found the forum here on DT and started my research. I also took very seriously what the reviewers were telling me in the rejection process.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava