500 Sales Thanks to the DT Community!
In May of 2011 I bought my first camera! I was so excited to start shooting photos so I could upload them on DreamsTime. DreamsTime is my favorite micro stock agency that I'd been using to purchase photos for projects at the ad agency I work at. But like most people, I didn't realize that even with a decent camera you still need to understand the science of photography AND upload images that have marketability. So everything I uploaded at the beginning was soundly rejected! What do I do now! Well, I found the forum here on DT and started my research. I also took very seriously what the reviewers were telling me in the rejection process.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images