500 sales today.
I remember my first sale on Dreamstime and to be honest I still get the same feeling everytime I look and find out that one of my photos sold.
But today is a little special because I have hit the 500 sales mark.
I also am very happy it was my crop irrigation photo because this is one of my favorite photos and a pretty good seller.
It was a by chance photo that I was driving by at sunset and the rays of light were comming through the spray of water.
I thought if I could capture half of the beauty of that scene I would by happy.
The photo was the end result. So it's only fitting that it should be # 500
Thank you for allowing me to share my happiness.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking