500 sales today.
I remember my first sale on Dreamstime and to be honest I still get the same feeling everytime I look and find out that one of my photos sold.
But today is a little special because I have hit the 500 sales mark.
I also am very happy it was my crop irrigation photo because this is one of my favorite photos and a pretty good seller.
It was a by chance photo that I was driving by at sunset and the rays of light were comming through the spray of water.
I thought if I could capture half of the beauty of that scene I would by happy.
The photo was the end result. So it's only fitting that it should be # 500
Thank you for allowing me to share my happiness.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa