It took three years, but I finally reached a milestone with 500 sales. Working with Dreamstime has provided the opportunity to learn much more about the art of producing photos for the stock photography market. The feedback on rejected photos has helped to refine my ability to look for those pieces that will sell. Although I love fine art photography as well, it has been important to distinguish the difference in venues. The feedback I have received on rejected photos has gone a long way to improve my work. The keywording service is an invaluable tool for both speeding up the submission process and being certain that our buyers are able to find just what they are looking for.
Photo credits: Linda Morland.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite