Yesterday I celebrated my 5000th sale!!
When I joined here in september 2007 I had not a photos archive to upload and I didn’t know anything about vectorial graphic. I started from scratch. I learned day by day here and by myself.
So, the little “moral” of the story is: everyone can pursue his dream, just believe.
I’d like to thank DT team and buyers, but also all the contributors.
If you want, you can find me on Facebook.
See you soon, Rob.
Photo credits: Roberto Giovannini.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to