Yesterday I celebrated my 5000th sale!!
When I joined here in september 2007 I had not a photos archive to upload and I didn’t know anything about vectorial graphic. I started from scratch. I learned day by day here and by myself.
So, the little “moral” of the story is: everyone can pursue his dream, just believe.
I’d like to thank DT team and buyers, but also all the contributors.
If you want, you can find me on Facebook.
See you soon, Rob.
Photo credits: Roberto Giovannini.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster