Another goal reached today with my 500th photo online. This goal was important for me since it represents, to my eyes, a big step forward. To be able to say I have a stock portfolio of over 500 pictures sounds nice doesn't it?.
I was lazy for a month and did not upload anything (almost) between early september and late october but I went back at it the last weekend of october. It's also my 3rd month with 100% acceptance ratio so I think I'm starting to know what stock photography is... hehe. I still have a lot to learn though, don't worry.
The next milestone will be 1000 photos in my portfolio and I'm setting that goal for summer 2009.
Do you fix yourself goals and little rewards if you reach them? I think it's another way to get the motivation up. Some little contests between fellow photographers are fun too since it makes you try to find new ideas and work harder on stock shoots.
Like I've been tell time and again, KEEP SHOOTING! (and keep uploading)
Photo credits: Eric Cote.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo