Finally I made the 500th sale:
It has not been a walk in the park. Nonetheless I feel like I still have to begin. My latest uploads seem to be close to this business....I have lots of expectatios on them.
Looking back I realized I spent lots of time on images fruitless....that don't sell. This is really frustrating taking into account spare time is a resource so rare. It is like losing a bet.
Photo credits: Libux77.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings