When i start uploading images to dreamstime it was with a purpose. To change my camera, from Canon 1000D to a Canon 5D classic.
After i sold the 1000D took a second hand middle level, the 550D, one year later i sold it and with the money from dreamstime i bought the 5D classic, second one off course.
I hope to finish reading the manual in one year and get used to it.
Don't give up, i'll go drink some beers and shoot more.
Photo credits: Radu Brotoiu.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava