6 hours and 2 GB
To celebrate my (finally) 200th download I'll tell you the unusal story that happened to me yesterday.
In the middle of august I was traveling from my vacation with my youngest child, alone, driving for cca. 500 km...and that makes me nervous and the worst thing: sleepy. So I had to invent something to stay awake...and the only thing that makes me stay awake even looong in the night...is photography. So every time I feel that I could fall asleep I stop and take photos. Somebody asked me how long did I drive this journey, and my answer was: 6 hours and 2 GB :)
One of my stations was a beautiful gas station ( why haven't I uploaded those photos...sigh) all designed in black, gray and yellow .
After having taken some pictures of various flowers( don't be afraid I won't even try to put them on DT), I felt ready for more driving, entered in my car, and there it was ...I saw such a beautiful ....TRUCK! hahahaha
A real black and red, shiny beauty...and I stepped once more out of my car( with my son complaining, about) and took some pictures.
Yesterday we were coming back home on another highway and (Thanks God my man was driving...guess what I was doing :) ), and in a moment I saw this truck again. If I think in terms of statistic...what was the probability to meet again the same truck, and I'm sure that it is the same one because I've cloned every single thing on it before submitting it to DT.
Photo credits: , Jelena Popić.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava