6 hours and 2GB
To celebrate my (finally) 200th download I'll tell you the unusal story thathappened to me yesterday.
In the middle of august I was traveling from my vacation with my youngest child, alone, driving for cca. 500 km...and that makes me nervous and the worst thing sleepy. So I had to invent something to stay awake...and the only think that makes me stay awake even looong in the night...is photography. So everytime I feel that I could fall asleep I stop and take photos. Somebody asked me how long did you drive this journey, and my answer was: 6 hours and 2 GB :)
One of my stations was a beautiful gas station ( why haven't I uploaded those photos...sigh) all designed in black, gray and yellow .
After having taken some pictures of various flowers( don't be afraid I won't even try to put them on DT), I felt ready for more driving, entered in mycar, and there it was ...I saw such a beautiful ....TRUCK! hahahaha
A real black and red, shiny beauty...and I stepped once more out of my car(with my son complaining, about) and took some pictures.
Yesterday we were coming back home on another highway and (Thanks God my man was driving...guess what I was doing :) ), and in a moment I saw this truck again. If I think in terms of statistic...what was the probability to meet again the same truck, and I'm sure that it is the same one because I've cloned every single thing on it before submitting it to DT.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco