After almost 6 month...............
I'm confused, was I inactive or blame it on facebook. Well firstly yes i was inactive for almost a year now, partially due to work pressure and several other issues related to my personal life, but glad Alhamudlliah, now things are little better compared to how it was few months ago.
Well its been almost 6 months since I wrote a blog in DT, or even for that matter commented on any of my friends blogs, I wasn't far away, every day I used to log in to DT, and update my facebook status, but primarily to check when I can get my next pay check, and again Alhamudillah in the past 6 months I was able to take it four time.
Though I wasn't that active here, I was still able to connect with my regular friends I have made through DT, and addiction of facebook took most of my online time, to cut the long story short, I'm glad i'm back in DT and planning to upload images every week, as in our part the weekends are Friday & Saturday, I have decided to spend Friday on stock photography, since two weeks I have manged to upload several images and as usual after several rejections here are some of my images which got approved, not much some old pictures of my son and some mosque images, all old images just editing and uploading.
Hope you like some of these images, hope to see them get downloaded faster.
DT should work on the tag system a bit harder, again a FB addictions, :-))) i was typing and waiting for the friend list to pop up to tag them.
Photo credits: Creativei.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite