$600 Earnings Image - Dreamstime
I received a surprising email from Dreamstime this week that read as follows:
SR-EL sale - ID - Immediate action required
This is an automated notification informing you that one of your files has been sold under the Sell the rights license.
The image ID is: 21056216
Note that you have maximum 72 hours for removing this image from all mediums that you may have it available for sale. This includes but is not limited to: stock agencies, personal websites, exhibitions.
The file has already been disabled from our site.
This image (that I cannot show you anymore) is of Big Ben in London at night with double decker bus light trails in the foreground. The image sold for $1,000 and I received $600.
Here is another London image with light trails i took on the same trip
That sure moved my monthly earnings up in a big way and will be very hard to beat in the future!
Photo credits: Ian Whitworth.
- Create Seamless Textures for Your Photography
- Baby Alligators! Cutest things ever!
- Tip of the Week: Is Right Angle Spy Lens Right?
- Mobile videography: tools & tips to capture great video with your smartphone
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business