600 photos milestone and 400+ sales!!
600 photos I am sure is small potatoes for some but for me it is an accomplishment - it is very difficult to get the time to get photos online, and honestly sometimes I am just too tired.
But I finally got to 600 photos online and feel good about it. I have been trying to do more conceptual work recently to add to my portfolio but will never give up good ole mother nature!
I really enjoy the DT community here - what a great bunch of people and artist in one place!!
This one below has been one of my best sellers -I drank about 5 espressos doing this shoot because I did not want to waste good espresso!
I think I will shoot for a large goal and that is have 1000 images by the end of 2016...for me that is a big accomplishment.
Take care all you DT'ers!!! Enjoy!
Photo credits: Todd Lipsky.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo