$7 in four days, I can do it!
Some of the more successful sellers here might get a good laugh out of this one but its all part of the fun. The idea behind my heading is that on the 7th September I will have been online at DT for 1 year, therefore in just over 4 days time actually, I will be 1 years old as a contributor, and I have a little over $7.00 to make to get me over my first $100-00 mark. Small amount in such a short time, is it possible, yes I can do it - or is that yes you can? Kind of tongue in cheek advertising in a way but hey if I can make this small milestone before my birthday, I will try it :0) Thanks for a great (almost) year so far though, to fellow contributors, the community, DT admin and staff and last but not least the buyers that have bought some of my images so far. May the next year be fruitful for us all...
PS...Used the image of another contributor as I dont have a crispy $100-00 note myself yet :0)
Photo credits: Dave Bredeson.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal