7 months smoke-free
Today I'm very happy because are seven months that I don't smoke...
The first weeks were terrible, but every day I saw the difference and I felt better...
Now I feel very good, I can live whitout smoke and I can expend my money in photo lens :D :D
DT present in this day are 2 approvals of cigarettes butt....
Photo credits: Gennaro86.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips