7 sales in 7 days
This is my first blog and have to figure it out how erverything works. Anyway the reason why I write this is, is that I have 7 sales in 7 days. For me as beginner is this a huge milestone for the moment and I am so happy with it. In september 2010 I became member of Dreamstime and loaded up 6 photos. The next 14 months I had no uploads anymore. One of these photos had an unexpected sale in august. It was a tropical butterfly.
My last sale was a photo of a Golden eagle and I already sold it twice.
What to do next I asked myself. In the first place keep on uploading, I still have lots of pictures which has potential to be accepted on Dreamstime. And about exclusivity I am tracking my results for the next 3 months and then make the decision to go for it or not. I really like Dreamstime for the community. I can read articles in the forum and blogs from other photographers. This is a great place where I can learn a lot. Thank you Dreamstime.
Below are my other sold pictures:
Photo credits: Paul Van Den Berg.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road