700 pics on line with the new superwideangle!
last friday profiting of a gorgeous sunny day I took a tour to Lofoten with my dog and the new 10-24 wide angle.
The ultra-wide angle changes completely the geometry of your pictures, but you have to be very very careful with the exposition
Next week I'll start my holidays, Slovakia, Italy and southern France and I think I'go on with the same lens for a couple of weeks.....
Photo credits: Paologozzi.
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination