700 pics on line with the new superwideangle!
last friday profiting of a gorgeous sunny day I took a tour to Lofoten with my dog and the new 10-24 wide angle.
The ultra-wide angle changes completely the geometry of your pictures, but you have to be very very careful with the exposition
Next week I'll start my holidays, Slovakia, Italy and southern France and I think I'go on with the same lens for a couple of weeks.....
Photo credits: Paologozzi.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo