700 pics on line with the new superwideangle!
last friday profiting of a gorgeous sunny day I took a tour to Lofoten with my dog and the new 10-24 wide angle.
The ultra-wide angle changes completely the geometry of your pictures, but you have to be very very careful with the exposition
Next week I'll start my holidays, Slovakia, Italy and southern France and I think I'go on with the same lens for a couple of weeks.....
Photo credits: Paologozzi.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava