700 pics on line with the new superwideangle!
last friday profiting of a gorgeous sunny day I took a tour to Lofoten with my dog and the new 10-24 wide angle.
The ultra-wide angle changes completely the geometry of your pictures, but you have to be very very careful with the exposition
Next week I'll start my holidays, Slovakia, Italy and southern France and I think I'go on with the same lens for a couple of weeks.....
Photo credits: Paologozzi.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!