700 pics on line with the new superwideangle!
last friday profiting of a gorgeous sunny day I took a tour to Lofoten with my dog and the new 10-24 wide angle.
The ultra-wide angle changes completely the geometry of your pictures, but you have to be very very careful with the exposition
Next week I'll start my holidays, Slovakia, Italy and southern France and I think I'go on with the same lens for a couple of weeks.....
Photo credits: Paologozzi.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror