75 Photos already
As I was uploading today I realized that I already have 75 photos up. Sure, it's not a huge portfolio yet, but it's a start.
The best part is I'm learning a lot here that's helping me to understand what works in stock photography, and in my general photography as well. I appreciate everyone's comments, and I'm glad to see them popping up on my shots as well.
Thanks all! I guess the next milestone is 100. We'll see, today I've submitted 27 more photos including several shots of a desert tarantula I almost stepped on hiking, a common king snake I found the other day, and a unique spider setting up shop between a few cactus.
Oh, and thanks to all the bloggers here who offer amazing tips. I've gotten so many great ideas from all of you!
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns