75 Photos already
As I was uploading today I realized that I already have 75 photos up. Sure, it's not a huge portfolio yet, but it's a start.
The best part is I'm learning a lot here that's helping me to understand what works in stock photography, and in my general photography as well. I appreciate everyone's comments, and I'm glad to see them popping up on my shots as well.
Thanks all! I guess the next milestone is 100. We'll see, today I've submitted 27 more photos including several shots of a desert tarantula I almost stepped on hiking, a common king snake I found the other day, and a unique spider setting up shop between a few cactus.
Oh, and thanks to all the bloggers here who offer amazing tips. I've gotten so many great ideas from all of you!
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs