75 Photos already
As I was uploading today I realized that I already have 75 photos up. Sure, it's not a huge portfolio yet, but it's a start.
The best part is I'm learning a lot here that's helping me to understand what works in stock photography, and in my general photography as well. I appreciate everyone's comments, and I'm glad to see them popping up on my shots as well.
Thanks all! I guess the next milestone is 100. We'll see, today I've submitted 27 more photos including several shots of a desert tarantula I almost stepped on hiking, a common king snake I found the other day, and a unique spider setting up shop between a few cactus.
Oh, and thanks to all the bloggers here who offer amazing tips. I've gotten so many great ideas from all of you!
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror