80% acceptance ratio for september!
The very first time has been quite difficult to understand what microstock is and which images could be stock oriented.
This month has been the best of ever in acceptance ratio and my portfolio has grown up quickly!
So if you are a beginner don't give up try and try again ;)
Many ideas are flowing around my head in this period so I hope october will be as good as september in terms of uploads!
I wish you all many images accepted and, of course, many sales!!!
Photo credits: Trottola.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready