I was away for a week and unfortunately, had no access to a PC. I was taking care of my daughter who had major knee surgery.
With 3 children, 2 of them being little ones, she needed her Mama. So, off to NY I went. Her PC is broken, so I had no idea what was going on in the world of DT. I must admit, I felt a bit disconnected. When I returned, I was pleased to find that I had crossed the 800 mark in Dls. (not bad for 5 months here) Thanks DT. I missed you!!!!
This is the image that made it 800 Dls
Photo credits: Irisangel.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!