I was away for a week and unfortunately, had no access to a PC. I was taking care of my daughter who had major knee surgery.
With 3 children, 2 of them being little ones, she needed her Mama. So, off to NY I went. Her PC is broken, so I had no idea what was going on in the world of DT. I must admit, I felt a bit disconnected. When I returned, I was pleased to find that I had crossed the 800 mark in Dls. (not bad for 5 months here) Thanks DT. I missed you!!!!
This is the image that made it 800 Dls
Photo credits: Irisangel.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa