When you're laid off from work and not able to find employment this is all I have right now, slaving behind the computer and coming up with things to illustrate. Like the illustration, I feel like I'm chained down because of the economy. I have 10 more images pending and working on a few more, I'm cranking out about 10 to 12 images a day then key wording and upoading.
I just want to say "THANK YOU" to all the contributors and administrators who have supported my journey here on Dreamstime with DLs, supportive words on my blogs and hard work on reviewing my images.
Photo credits: Richard Hoffkins.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!