When you're laid off from work and not able to find employment this is all I have right now, slaving behind the computer and coming up with things to illustrate. Like the illustration, I feel like I'm chained down because of the economy. I have 10 more images pending and working on a few more, I'm cranking out about 10 to 12 images a day then key wording and upoading.
I just want to say "THANK YOU" to all the contributors and administrators who have supported my journey here on Dreamstime with DLs, supportive words on my blogs and hard work on reviewing my images.
Photo credits: Richard Hoffkins.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!