When you're laid off from work and not able to find employment this is all I have right now, slaving behind the computer and coming up with things to illustrate. Like the illustration, I feel like I'm chained down because of the economy. I have 10 more images pending and working on a few more, I'm cranking out about 10 to 12 images a day then key wording and upoading.
I just want to say "THANK YOU" to all the contributors and administrators who have supported my journey here on Dreamstime with DLs, supportive words on my blogs and hard work on reviewing my images.
Photo credits: Richard Hoffkins.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy