888 images online ! I am happy. How big is your portfolio?
Hi all DT photographers.
I started at Dreamstime in April 2009 and today I have 888 images online. The figure itself is crazy and forced me to make the first blog entry.
I am sure that at the end of April I will have 1.000 images online, what means an average upload rate of 83 images per month.
I have no idea, is it a good or bad performance to increase within one year the portfolio about 1.000 images?
How big is your portfolio and how long did you need to build it up?
Thank you for your feedback.
Photo credits: Roger Jegg.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For