888 images online ! I am happy. How big is your portfolio?
Hi all DT photographers.
I started at Dreamstime in April 2009 and today I have 888 images online. The figure itself is crazy and forced me to make the first blog entry.
I am sure that at the end of April I will have 1.000 images online, what means an average upload rate of 83 images per month.
I have no idea, is it a good or bad performance to increase within one year the portfolio about 1.000 images?
How big is your portfolio and how long did you need to build it up?
Thank you for your feedback.
Photo credits: Roger Jegg.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden