888 images online ! I am happy. How big is your portfolio?
Hi all DT photographers.
I started at Dreamstime in April 2009 and today I have 888 images online. The figure itself is crazy and forced me to make the first blog entry.
I am sure that at the end of April I will have 1.000 images online, what means an average upload rate of 83 images per month.
I have no idea, is it a good or bad performance to increase within one year the portfolio about 1.000 images?
How big is your portfolio and how long did you need to build it up?
Thank you for your feedback.
Photo credits: Roger Jegg.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective