888 images online ! I am happy. How big is your portfolio?
Hi all DT photographers.
I started at Dreamstime in April 2009 and today I have 888 images online. The figure itself is crazy and forced me to make the first blog entry.
I am sure that at the end of April I will have 1.000 images online, what means an average upload rate of 83 images per month.
I have no idea, is it a good or bad performance to increase within one year the portfolio about 1.000 images?
How big is your portfolio and how long did you need to build it up?
Thank you for your feedback.
Photo credits: Roger Jegg.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!