9-11 is an anniversary in the United States that not only marks a dark spot in our history but an event that changed the entire world.
The minute the towers fell in New York The world became a different place. Young children and future generations will never know what the world was before that.
I will not go into any political debate or religious discussion as that is not what I want anyone to remember.
What no one can argue with is that hate of any one or any group will only cause pain, suffering and destruction.
Take care of your hearts and mind, it rules what the body does.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know