9-11 is an anniversary in the United States that not only marks a dark spot in our history but an event that changed the entire world.
The minute the towers fell in New York The world became a different place. Young children and future generations will never know what the world was before that.
I will not go into any political debate or religious discussion as that is not what I want anyone to remember.
What no one can argue with is that hate of any one or any group will only cause pain, suffering and destruction.
Take care of your hearts and mind, it rules what the body does.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit