Was priviledged to be able to visit the new 9-11 Memorial Site in New York City.
And, was glad to get a couple of shots approved by Dreamstime.
This is an important place in our mutual history.
If you get a chance to visit, you really should.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Tip of the Week: New CX vs old DX
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!