Was priviledged to be able to visit the new 9-11 Memorial Site in New York City.
And, was glad to get a couple of shots approved by Dreamstime.
This is an important place in our mutual history.
If you get a chance to visit, you really should.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava