$ 9.28 to my payout #2
Wo, I am so excited I am almost there to getting my 2nd payout.
The first one took forever to attain... almost a milenium, lol but this one is about 6 months, I guess it's not as incredible as
so many of you , but for my tiny portfolio I think that's quite commendable for all the fantastic people who downloaded my work.
It is a good feeling indeed, to see that more people are attracted to my stock images, and it certainly is an eye opener as to what images I should focus on (ah, no pun intended).
I have to admit that the above three images have somewhat something to do with it, being my best sellers and two of them being exclusive images for Dreamstime.
I like best about exclusive images is that the commissions are larger. It isn't about the money, um... no not really, it isn't about the money...
hell, no, ... it is about the money. I like to get a payout the size of Mr. Arcurs , lol.
But for now, show me the money... I want my Payout.
A BIG GIGANTIC THANK YOU TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU
WHO DOWNLOADED MY IMAGES.
Without you, my wallet for Dreamstime would be empty.
Photo credits: Tan510jomast.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror