A chance in a lifetime?
I thought I would share this with you guys, it looks like a chance in a life time if any of you fancy this. Taken from Yuri Arcurs site
"This year Yuri Arcurs Photography is putting together an elite international academy program in the hope of producing the most competent and gifted photography class of 2015. This private funded program runs for three years, during which participants will be given a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience travel to exotic locations, a first-class photography education from some of the industry’s leading experts, and working experience through interactions with real projects, clients and top models."
Anyone able to attend boot camp in SA?
Here's the link to the full add Yuri's add
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Career related image searches
Photo credits: Yuri_arcurs.