A New Sold of a Full-Length Shot
Several days ago, a photo taken in a heavy industry park about the topic of air pollution was sold again. This was its 5th sold.
The photo was shot in winter around 3 years ago. I used a full-length lens which with 70-200 mm range then.
Generally, someone describing this kind of topic usually aimed the block of the smoke or the dirty chimney. The effect would be shocked. I shot some photos in this way also.
That time, I tried to make some exchanges in composition. I moved along the factory bounding wall to find some new position to express a more shocked scene. A small old dirty official building occurred in my field of vision. A metal ladder with enclosure was set to the roof of it and a window was below of it. I felt that the new composition of these elements better. Than, I focused the ladder of the building with the smocking background and snapped the button.
The photo had been bought by a education editor of Hong Kong. It was used in a text book of students. The editor informed me later.
The photo lies in my portfolio and brings me some earning every now and then. I hope it work frequently.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Air related image searches
Photo credits: Buford Wong.