I have been in abandoned building, bomb-shelters, churches, and other places hundred times but still wanna go and search for more.
Now i think its time to say that there's the new way - abandoned photography!
You know...When you discover this huge, forgotten world you feel like you were there, you a part of it.
Here's some photos of me...Here's some Abandoned photography i want to share with you.
Photo credits: Andreygorlov.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!