I have been in abandoned building, bomb-shelters, churches, and other places hundred times but still wanna go and search for more.
Now i think its time to say that there's the new way - abandoned photography!
You know...When you discover this huge, forgotten world you feel like you were there, you a part of it.
Here's some photos of me...Here's some Abandoned photography i want to share with you.
Photo credits: Andreygorlov.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message