I have been in abandoned building, bomb-shelters, churches, and other places hundred times but still wanna go and search for more.
Now i think its time to say that there's the new way - abandoned photography!
You know...When you discover this huge, forgotten world you feel like you were there, you a part of it.
Here's some photos of me...Here's some Abandoned photography i want to share with you.
Photo credits: Andreygorlov.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project