I have been in abandoned building, bomb-shelters, churches, and other places hundred times but still wanna go and search for more.
Now i think its time to say that there's the new way - abandoned photography!
You know...When you discover this huge, forgotten world you feel like you were there, you a part of it.
Here's some photos of me...Here's some Abandoned photography i want to share with you.
Photo credits: Andreygorlov.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer