I have been in abandoned building, bomb-shelters, churches, and other places hundred times but still wanna go and search for more.
Now i think its time to say that there's the new way - abandoned photography!
You know...When you discover this huge, forgotten world you feel like you were there, you a part of it.
Here's some photos of me...Here's some Abandoned photography i want to share with you.
Photo credits: Andreygorlov.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready