About hand drawn kid's illustrations ...
February 15, 2010
Inspired by the Mildegard's blog post "Pictures that do sell and do not" concerning hand drawn illustrations, I've uploaded several mines, mostly kid's pictures.
Mildegard has made the good analysis of what types of hand drawn illustrations are sold better, but I'm still interested - does anyone else have a similar experience? What hand drawn illustrations are sold better from your point of view? Thanks a lot in advance!
- 70 in 20 - to all BeatleManiacs and John Lennon's fans
- More useful sources for food photographers
- The first 100$ - at last!
- Easy HDR Effect technique
- About hand drawn kid's illustrations ...
- Have you ever been in St-Petersburg in winter?
- Hooray! My photo has been approved in assignment!
- Spooky Halloween!
- 5 Still Life Lighting Tips for Beginners
- Video critique on web portfolios
Related image searches
Illustrations related image searches
This article has been read 4071 times. Photo credits: , Tanyae.