When I started submitting images my acceptance went to 0%.
Since English is not my native language, I have to do great efforts writing keywords.
Step by step my acceptance is increasing, today is 40%. Besides I have reached 100 uploads.
The good news is that images are a universal language.
Thanks to DT I have better understanding of stock market.
Thanks to every fellow sharing your knowledge
Photo credits: Arturo Osorno.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings