I have just got my acceptance percentage up to 80% from a low of 57% the first month or two of uploading to Dreamstime. So for anyone new my tip would be check your images carefully for blemishes and noise as a starting point and be a little selective. Now if I have any doubts about the quality I don't upload it. I'll add a couple of images from my latest uploads. Happy snapping :)
Photo credits: Patrick Gosling.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day