I have just got my acceptance percentage up to 80% from a low of 57% the first month or two of uploading to Dreamstime. So for anyone new my tip would be check your images carefully for blemishes and noise as a starting point and be a little selective. Now if I have any doubts about the quality I don't upload it. I'll add a couple of images from my latest uploads. Happy snapping :)
Photo credits: Patrick Gosling.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget