Acceptance rate of over 50%
Today, I have been accepted 14 photos.My acceptance rate was more than 50%.
At first, my acceptance rate was only about 30%.Sometimes I uploaded what I consider a very good photo, but not accepted.A number of reasons is due to the photo contains a lot of people, trademarks, and special building needs authorization.For example, the Beijing Olympic main stadium - Bird's Nest.
Another reason is that the same content photos uploaded too many.So only a small number of photographs are accepted, although they meet the requirements.
Later, I note that the above-mentioned two,my acceptance rate was a gradual increase.
These are my latest uploaded photos, I hope you enjoy them.
Photo credits: Jinfeng Zhang.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images