Acceptance rate of over 50%
Today, I have been accepted 14 photos.My acceptance rate was more than 50%.
At first, my acceptance rate was only about 30%.Sometimes I uploaded what I consider a very good photo, but not accepted.A number of reasons is due to the photo contains a lot of people, trademarks, and special building needs authorization.For example, the Beijing Olympic main stadium - Bird's Nest.
Another reason is that the same content photos uploaded too many.So only a small number of photographs are accepted, although they meet the requirements.
Later, I note that the above-mentioned two,my acceptance rate was a gradual increase.
These are my latest uploaded photos, I hope you enjoy them.
Photo credits: Jinfeng Zhang.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!