I have read concern regarding acceptance ratings (which I also noted at other stock sites before I became exclusive with Dreamstime), especially amongst those starting out in stock photography. Please, don’t fret over this. There are many reasons for rejections, from technical aspects to how the evaluator is feeling that day. Just keep shooting, learning, improving, submitting, and developing confidence in your images. The rest will take care of itself. And all it takes is that one special image to hit a home run. Words of wisdom from the old guy on the left.
Photo credits: Ken Backer.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget