I have read concern regarding acceptance ratings (which I also noted at other stock sites before I became exclusive with Dreamstime), especially amongst those starting out in stock photography. Please, don’t fret over this. There are many reasons for rejections, from technical aspects to how the evaluator is feeling that day. Just keep shooting, learning, improving, submitting, and developing confidence in your images. The rest will take care of itself. And all it takes is that one special image to hit a home run. Words of wisdom from the old guy on the left.
Photo credits: Ken Backer.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images