1 - I don
2 - If I see that an image ins
3 - I try to be patient. This is a hard part for me:-) as when I make new images, I want to submit them at once :-) But I have seen that after awhile (at last three - five days) one can see images with "another eyes". I can find how to make still better some details, if I continue to like composition, saturation etc.
I wish you to get a lof of images accepted. It is wonderful to see images on-line. If they are refused, take this lesson in a positive way. I can tell you: growing acceptance ratio is a wonderful feeling, getting step by step to it make it still more valuable.
Have all a wonderful November!
Photo credits: Starblue.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know