1 - I don
2 - If I see that an image ins
3 - I try to be patient. This is a hard part for me:-) as when I make new images, I want to submit them at once :-) But I have seen that after awhile (at last three - five days) one can see images with "another eyes". I can find how to make still better some details, if I continue to like composition, saturation etc.
I wish you to get a lof of images accepted. It is wonderful to see images on-line. If they are refused, take this lesson in a positive way. I can tell you: growing acceptance ratio is a wonderful feeling, getting step by step to it make it still more valuable.
Have all a wonderful November!
Photo credits: Starblue.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips