1 - I don
2 - If I see that an image ins
3 - I try to be patient. This is a hard part for me:-) as when I make new images, I want to submit them at once :-) But I have seen that after awhile (at last three - five days) one can see images with "another eyes". I can find how to make still better some details, if I continue to like composition, saturation etc.
I wish you to get a lof of images accepted. It is wonderful to see images on-line. If they are refused, take this lesson in a positive way. I can tell you: growing acceptance ratio is a wonderful feeling, getting step by step to it make it still more valuable.
Have all a wonderful November!
Photo credits: Starblue.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience