1 - I don
2 - If I see that an image ins
3 - I try to be patient. This is a hard part for me:-) as when I make new images, I want to submit them at once :-) But I have seen that after awhile (at last three - five days) one can see images with "another eyes". I can find how to make still better some details, if I continue to like composition, saturation etc.
I wish you to get a lof of images accepted. It is wonderful to see images on-line. If they are refused, take this lesson in a positive way. I can tell you: growing acceptance ratio is a wonderful feeling, getting step by step to it make it still more valuable.
Have all a wonderful November!
Photo credits: Starblue.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava