After having steadily increased my monthly acceptance ratios, I'm moving onto different grounds.
I have lots of ideas but more often than not they're too complicated to execute. Some ideas I manage to put into a what I consider nice enough picture to submit. But more often than not they come back as "not stock oriented"...
All this to say that as much as I admire people who've got a high acceptance ratio, I have to accept that taking risks is part of the game. I could still be doing the shots I know best but if I want to diversify, then I have to get out of my comfort zone. No risk, no gain, it's all about risk management!
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!