After having steadily increased my monthly acceptance ratios, I'm moving onto different grounds.
I have lots of ideas but more often than not they're too complicated to execute. Some ideas I manage to put into a what I consider nice enough picture to submit. But more often than not they come back as "not stock oriented"...
All this to say that as much as I admire people who've got a high acceptance ratio, I have to accept that taking risks is part of the game. I could still be doing the shots I know best but if I want to diversify, then I have to get out of my comfort zone. No risk, no gain, it's all about risk management!
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success