After having steadily increased my monthly acceptance ratios, I'm moving onto different grounds.
I have lots of ideas but more often than not they're too complicated to execute. Some ideas I manage to put into a what I consider nice enough picture to submit. But more often than not they come back as "not stock oriented"...
All this to say that as much as I admire people who've got a high acceptance ratio, I have to accept that taking risks is part of the game. I could still be doing the shots I know best but if I want to diversify, then I have to get out of my comfort zone. No risk, no gain, it's all about risk management!
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns