After having steadily increased my monthly acceptance ratios, I'm moving onto different grounds.
I have lots of ideas but more often than not they're too complicated to execute. Some ideas I manage to put into a what I consider nice enough picture to submit. But more often than not they come back as "not stock oriented"...
All this to say that as much as I admire people who've got a high acceptance ratio, I have to accept that taking risks is part of the game. I could still be doing the shots I know best but if I want to diversify, then I have to get out of my comfort zone. No risk, no gain, it's all about risk management!
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?