Accepted as a Dreamstime Exclusive Photographer
I had spent some time deciding whether or not to become exclusive whilst working towards the minimum 50 image portfolio.
Having read views for and against I decided to go for it as I prefer to deal with just the one agency rather than trying to upload to and manage several.
My acceptance arrived just a few minutes ago. I am now looking forward hopefully to improved sales and higher commission on non subscription sales.
Incidentally, for anyone else applying: after clicking the link to apply I had been deliberately not uploading any more images so that I could get the 0.20 upload bonus for all new images after I became exclusive. This was a waste of time - Dreamstime gave me the upload bonus for all of my portfolio at the time of acceptance, rather than just for images uploaded afterwards, a very welcome suprise.
Photo credits: Neil Machin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project