Accepted as a Dreamstime Exclusive Photographer
I had spent some time deciding whether or not to become exclusive whilst working towards the minimum 50 image portfolio.
Having read views for and against I decided to go for it as I prefer to deal with just the one agency rather than trying to upload to and manage several.
My acceptance arrived just a few minutes ago. I am now looking forward hopefully to improved sales and higher commission on non subscription sales.
Incidentally, for anyone else applying: after clicking the link to apply I had been deliberately not uploading any more images so that I could get the 0.20 upload bonus for all new images after I became exclusive. This was a waste of time - Dreamstime gave me the upload bonus for all of my portfolio at the time of acceptance, rather than just for images uploaded afterwards, a very welcome suprise.
Photo credits: Neil Machin.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective