Accepted Northern Light
Last week I took a picture of a Northern Light above my house,
it was about midnight, I was coming back tired from the 2nd job, opened the door, picked up the camera, placed on a trash can ( no time to mount a tripod) manual focus, all open, very long exposition time and I shut and this is the result...
I'M REALLY HAPPY
Photo credits: Paologozzi.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road