Accepted Northern Light
Last week I took a picture of a Northern Light above my house,
it was about midnight, I was coming back tired from the 2nd job, opened the door, picked up the camera, placed on a trash can ( no time to mount a tripod) manual focus, all open, very long exposition time and I shut and this is the result...
I'M REALLY HAPPY
Photo credits: Paologozzi.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava