Accepted Northern Light
Last week I took a picture of a Northern Light above my house,
it was about midnight, I was coming back tired from the 2nd job, opened the door, picked up the camera, placed on a trash can ( no time to mount a tripod) manual focus, all open, very long exposition time and I shut and this is the result...
I'M REALLY HAPPY
Photo credits: Paologozzi.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project