Accepted Northern Light
Last week I took a picture of a Northern Light above my house,
it was about midnight, I was coming back tired from the 2nd job, opened the door, picked up the camera, placed on a trash can ( no time to mount a tripod) manual focus, all open, very long exposition time and I shut and this is the result...
I'M REALLY HAPPY
Photo credits: Paologozzi.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?