You should be at right place at the right time to take such a shot + need an additional hand to create action. In our village these big frogs only appear after heavy rain. So after the rain I found lots of them around a pond. Then I spotted a frog which was in perfect position at pond edge. My friends helped me to make that frog jump. I’m not very good at manual focus so for correct focus I took some shots while it was sitting. I knew that I have only one chance so no room for any mistake. I set the camera for running shots and took several shots when frog was jumping. Finally got the one to upload at DT and it got accepted.
Photo credits: Habibullah Nawaz.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips