You should be at right place at the right time to take such a shot + need an additional hand to create action. In our village these big frogs only appear after heavy rain. So after the rain I found lots of them around a pond. Then I spotted a frog which was in perfect position at pond edge. My friends helped me to make that frog jump. I’m not very good at manual focus so for correct focus I took some shots while it was sitting. I knew that I have only one chance so no room for any mistake. I set the camera for running shots and took several shots when frog was jumping. Finally got the one to upload at DT and it got accepted.
Photo credits: Habibullah Nawaz.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava