You should be at right place at the right time to take such a shot + need an additional hand to create action. In our village these big frogs only appear after heavy rain. So after the rain I found lots of them around a pond. Then I spotted a frog which was in perfect position at pond edge. My friends helped me to make that frog jump. I’m not very good at manual focus so for correct focus I took some shots while it was sitting. I knew that I have only one chance so no room for any mistake. I set the camera for running shots and took several shots when frog was jumping. Finally got the one to upload at DT and it got accepted.
Photo credits: Habibullah Nawaz.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images