I have habit (last couple months) to upload 10 files...and DT team has got habit to refuse one of them:)
OK, nobody and nothing is perfect (I mean own pictures). Some are rejected for Poor execution, some - for Too many on site but today I've got this reason:
- File approved by accident. We apologize for the inconvenience but the image needs to be removed.
I wonder what was wrong with my file, is it state secret to not say to me? Folks, did anybody ever receive such reason?
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa