Achieve my goal for April
Already 50 images online for my first upload, and i have also submitted on couple of site, but i must say am satisfied with dreamstime for some reason, such as, its user friendly, easy to prepare your files for submission, and you can pop in anytime to modify your contents, which makes things so much easier, even though the beginning seems slow, but patience big virtue!
Thus i wanted to share some of my latest uploads with you all, before my next submission and, i would really love to hear some feedback, i think others opinions are very important, as our main goal is provide for an audience and having opinion from others, help in providing consistent work and also improvement in many ways!
Thank you in advance for reply
Photo credits: Jfanchin.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon