Achieve my goal for April
Already 50 images online for my first upload, and i have also submitted on couple of site, but i must say am satisfied with dreamstime for some reason, such as, its user friendly, easy to prepare your files for submission, and you can pop in anytime to modify your contents, which makes things so much easier, even though the beginning seems slow, but patience big virtue!
Thus i wanted to share some of my latest uploads with you all, before my next submission and, i would really love to hear some feedback, i think others opinions are very important, as our main goal is provide for an audience and having opinion from others, help in providing consistent work and also improvement in many ways!
Thank you in advance for reply
Photo credits: Jfanchin.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster