Achieved goal I set on Lacrosse images...
I Made it!!! and then some...
At the beginning of this month I set a personal goal to have 50% of the lacrosse images on this site. Not a large goal for a big company, but as a small contributer it was a little more challenging. I did manage to get a few model releases, but the images were beginning to look a lot alike. So I broke down and submitted several as editorials. This allowed me to increase my numbers, and get more of the better action shots on line.
So, how does it break down?
Previous results (Aug 1st)
Lacrosse search results 85
- Nothing to do with lacrosse or sports 10
- Shots of Bleachers and seats 6
- Shots of soccer nets 8 (lacrosse netting has smaller spaces)
My Images 31
And now search for lacrosse currently returns the following results:
Matches - 130
Unrelated listed above - 24
My images - 76
Overall of all search results My images account for 58.46%
Less the non lacrosse images mine account for 71.7%
In both cases, I have exceeded 50% of the images. I know this is no baseball or football, but a small victory for myself....
What's next? Still working on the composition of a sports shot, but I plan on continuing to build the lacrosse portfolio here on Dreamstime, while working on some of the other subjects. Though I don't expect to achieve this goal on any other subject, but will work on maintaining it here for lacrosse.
Maybe there's a few bird species I can dominate in....
Photo credits: James Boardman.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success