Another chalange is speed. As these athlets are pretty fast you have a very short time to notice, capture, focus and taking your photo. Of course good gear can assist you in these cases. I use my Nikon D200 and my 17-55 of 70-200 lenses. Both of them has F 2.8 which allows me to isolate the athlete which I'm shooting (focus wise) and work with high shutter speeds.
The photos from my last event turned out to be really beautiful!! I see improvement from my first event and I hope to keep on that trend. Athoer indicatio nto that improvement was that I just
I hope you found this Blog interesting and useful and that I encouraged you to start trying it for yourselves!!
Bye, until next time,
Photo credits: Amilevin.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon